Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

Jan 28, 2010

different world

my mind's filled with weird stuff lately.
and my mood's been terrible too.
i start off each day reminding myself to control my mood..but things just happened and i just end up pissed.
whatever.

anyways..
back to the happy stuff
i went to BODY WORLDS on sun!!!!
hehe
thanks to deemei who suggested!
it was quite an eye opener, especially the start of the exhibition where the embryos were displayed..there got to be at least 15 lives there.
however, the displays looked kinda fake, due to the method of preservation...which was kinda disappointing...
nonetheless, it was still an eye opener:D
wanted to get the body worlds book that came with the dvd...but it cost 60 bucks!?!!?D:D:

No comments: