Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

Feb 24, 2010

sorry.

i was sitting outside a toilet at 313..
three girls walked out of the toilet and one of the them turned around and waved at me.
so i looked at her, trying to recall who she was, but i just couldnt rmb...
so i gave her the i-dont-think-i-know-you face.
(since i got this common look and it wasnt the first time someone random waved at me, except this time it wasnt a random someone.)
anyways, she said 'are you ....'
i was kinda shocked (she even rmb my name?!...but i really cant recognise her..omg)
and i answered 'ya...but you are?..'
she said she was from media
and all of the sudden, she looked kinda familar.

oops.

and now, im feeling guilty.
and i wish to apologise to her..
i doubt she'll read this but still..
im sorry!

instead of having modules which focus on communication, shouldnt the schools have something that teaches us how to deal with awkward situations?

No comments: