Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

May 4, 2010

2months and counting.

im sick.
not sick kind of sick, but sick kind of sick
ok, that doesnt make sense.
im goin out of my mind.

anyways.
went to m'sia today with pearlyn and ash.
watched ip man in CANTO!!! HEHE
orignial voices still rule

managed to buy some formal wear after that too!!

im bored.
its getting into my blood.
im gettin to lazy to step out of the hse.

i wanna go rock climbing!
i miss the wall at obs.
but its sooo damn expensive!?
can believe they're chargin 2 digit figures just to climb a stupid damn wall.
and considering the fact that i have NO income now..
just doesnt help

im sick,
did i mentioned that?

this blog's the only private place where i can actually vent.
i do not want my family members to know about it.
thank you.

No comments: