Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

May 12, 2010

will i ever meet you again?

I FEEL LIKE IM STUCK IN AN ETERNAL LOOP.
week after week


why cant anyone understand?
i am not satisfied with myself.
that is one of the reasons why i dont wish to go for graduation.
i dont deserve it.
yea, i know there'll be ppl saying otherwise
but this is just how i feel alright.
i did well enough, but not good enough
how can i face the world when i cant even live up to my own expectations?
noone knows,
how i sighed
how i almost cried
when i saw my results
i had an aim, a plan,
but i failed to stick to it.
and never hit the target.
indeed, i did put in effort.
but the effort came too late, too weak.
that's why i still cant answer to myself.
cant go back in time to change all that,
so i'll have to slog it out in the next 3 years.
and this time, i will make sure that i deserve every credit.
this time, i'll be qualified to stand in front of everyone else.


somehow, the 'paragraph' above has a nice shape :D

No comments: