Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

Jul 31, 2010

got into trouble for doing my job.
it is totally not worth the pay for me to have to endure shit like this.

got to find a new job soon.

i can feel my brain dying up there in my skull.
doing nothing everyday.
its good to be paid to do nothing.
but its not good to spend everyday doing nothing when school's about to start
how am i supposed to catch up with school starts?

you have zero initiative.
and you only know how to act like you are busy IN FRONT of the boss.
you suck.
thank God i only have less than a month to work with you.
after that, i'll sever all ties.
thank God.
and i thank God for having this space where i can rant because facebook is a dangerous place.

No comments: