Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

May 28, 2012

what do i want?

People, friends, observant aquiantances, have been telling me that i look 'sian', disinterested, bored, sick of what im doing. Deep down, i know of this change, but somehow, i refused to acknowledge it. Refuse to acknowledge that i no longer feel the interest nor passion for what im doing, what i had wanted to do. How have i reached this state? I dont know. Perhaps im starting to take things for granted, perhaps i had underestimated this path from the start, perhaps the end of the tunnel is no longer as alluring as before. I hope i.ll find a way out of this predicament soon. Maybe im just facing the wrong direction currently, maybe my back is right against the end, maybe im just a little lost. Whatever it is, all i know is that i.ll have to make it through this tunnel, for the entrance has been sealed and the journey till now have already been cast in stone, by time. Time, my worse enemy. Procrastination, the willing insider.

No comments: