Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

Feb 8, 2016

Changes. Revelations. Is this mid-life crisis?!

Ok, I'm only 25 going onto 26. To label this episode I'm going through as a 'Mid life crisis' sounds too serious, too early, too dramatic.

But I'm lost. Honestly lost.

No clear plans. No light at the end of the tunnel (am I even in the right tunnel?!). No clue.

It's Chinese New Year. The only time in the year where 'long lost' relatives take turns to care about each other's lives.

Maybe it's a useful yardstick. Or just small talk. But I've never understood the reason or need to explain what's happening in my life to people whom I will meet once annually.

And with each passing year, the questions just get tougher and the answers more vague and open ended.

"What are you doing now?"
"How's everything?"
"Any Boy/Girl friend?"

And the occasional killer question: "So...what are your plans?"

Sorry, but I do not have answer to that question.

I've been asking myself since I had graduated with the 'O' levels.

I now have a degree.

And no, I still have no freaking clue what I'd like to do.

I could blame everything - conservative parents, narrow worldview due to the education system, etc.

But ultimately, I'm the one to blame.

With internet and today's technology, how difficult is it to explore the world and what it has to offer?

Time to start exploring.

No comments: