Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

Sep 15, 2017

Moments with grandma - The Intro

Those who know me, know that I'm not close with my grandma. (ok, i'm generally not close with people.)

Growing up with her was painful, from my point of view. Years of being put down verbally. Years of being anxious at the sound of her footsteps. Years of being denied as a being.

Yea. I am not fond of her.

But this is just my side of the story.

This is my blog.

This series will remain as my side of the story.

But maybe as I think back and decipher some of her actions, I can start getting rid of this unconsious hatred that's been breeding in me.

Maybe.

Just maybe.

No comments: