Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

Oct 20, 2010

conceited?

been a long time since i updated this place.

this is just a reminder to myself. dont bother reading, hah. its not like there's anyone reading this these days.

anyways.
went for blood donation today.
kinda overestimated myself.
the last time anything happened was about 3 yrs ago..i thought i would be fine.
didnt bother resting after donating. thought it would be alright, since i drank the drinks they provided.
i was wrong.
i only lasted 5 mins?
the dizzy spells came in while i was at the road divider. thank God though.
all i could do was rest against the railing, and wait while hoping that it'll pass.
soon it came, my vision 'white-out' and i couldnt feel my legs or hands.
the only thing i knew was still functioning was my brain. i could only feel my right hand which was tightly wrapped around the railing. couldnt feel my left hand, didnt know i dropped my phone until somebody (idk who) put it back into my hand.
idk how long it lasted, but it was roughly around 2 songs.
yes, i could hear my mp3, when i concentrated.
finally, a couple came to help me cross the road. at least to the bus stop where i can sit down.
thanks to them!
if not idk how long i would be standing at the road divider.
might have fainted also.

did a fast search, seems like i went through hypovolemia?! very very slight though.

think im aging.
that occured in the afternoon, im still feeling week now.
sucks.

but i realy got to thank the ppl who helped me out on both occasions!
i gotta be really lucky or something.
my phone would've been lost and gone.
thanks!

No comments: