Greatest Moment In Life

Greatest Moment In Life
I wish there will be a point in my life where i experience such passion and sense of achievement....And I am still anticipating that moment

Nov 13, 2010

begin with the end in mind

went to watch np's match against nyp tonight.
the feeling's back once again.
the same feeling that stopped me from going back to serve in fmss gb after i graduate.

the feeling of being detached
the feeling of being an 'extra'
the feeling that i dont belong.

its time to move on?

the 3 years in np had been the most enjoyable part of my life, my life's been pretty pathetic. fairfield was fun, but i didnt make much friends, and of those that i've made, i've already lost contact with them. yes, in this age of facebook, twitter and whatnots, i still find it tough to maintain friendships. but np was different, there were ups and downs, but i've truely enjoyed the most of it. and i really wish to maintain some contact or link to it. easier said that done.

whatever i mentioned are what i truely feel.
to everything and everyone who's been in and out of my life in the 3 years i've been in np, thank you. although, i might be insignificant to you all, i'll be lying if i were to say that 'i feel the same way too'.

No comments: